Folks,

Because it related to work here I will share this with you first. Publish
later.

The attached json bundle contains the "new from template tiddler" tools. On
installation you will get a "new" sidebar tab that will lead you to all the
information you need. This is not a plugin so no reload required.

Apart from a few macros you can use in any tiddler, or inside a list on the
current tiddler there is a simple manager and a view template button that
allows you to flag a tiddler as a template then simply create new instances
of it via a dropdown list of templates.

Let me know if you have any problems or the information is not enough.

I see this as being a rapid development method to build standard tiddlers
with the text fields and content such as a standard task field, then
quickly create as many tasks as you want.

To list such tiddlers you could list those with a tag or field you placed
on the template or all those with the tiddler-source field equal you the
template tiddler. It is wise to make the template tiddlers system tiddlers
so they do not appear in basic lists.

Please enjoy and providefeedback

Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/7d931291-80c0-4b34-a57f-8853fe49d921%40googlegroups.com.