Hey Kalmir,

Thanks for your interest! I agree this should be a plugin to be more useful.

Those fields are required and keep track of the "formula" which determines
how "spaced" these cards should be "repeated", according to the SM-2
algorithm. In a plugin version, these woul be "hidden" from edit mode.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/a53ffb38-a2ad-45c4-806e-b44919278291%40googlegroups.com.