Hi Diego!

I am an active user of Tiddly Wiki, but couldn't bring myself to use Anki
because I'd have to enter so much data in there.

Today, I thought - maybe someone had implemented spaced repetition (or Anki
integration) for Tiddly Wiki -- and you did!

Thank you for the work!

Thoughts on further development:

   - A must-have for me: would be great to have a quiz by due-date, but
   filtered by a tag.  E.g. I want to use this wiki to keep track of chords
   for songs, and when I practice that, I don't want to have programming
   questions pop up -- but I only want to practice the songs that are due.
      - Just like you, I'd prefer to keep one TW for all the knowledge --
      but I don't want to mix quizzes from different *domains. *It would be
      great to see how many cards are due for any given top-level tag (e.g.
      tiddlers which have TableOfContents as their tag).
   - Will this be available as a plug-in? (It's in the roadmap, but is it
   really coming?) Can one import another TW into this one? Perhaps a line in
   the documentation would help.
   - UI-wise:
      - I won't care for any special look for cards. If you change that,
      keeping the default TiddlyWiki appearance as a setting would be great. In
      any case, it's not a priority.
      - Decks - do we need decks when we have tags? One can easily create a
      TOC tiddler which lists all tiddlers. Speaking of TOC(Table of Contents),
      maybe having that in the navbar by default would be useful (not all users
      can figure out how to add one).

Thank you, and Iooking forward to seeing this developed further!
-Roman

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/b8ff75fa-2655-49cf-b819-b5f2d0b4fb55%40googlegroups.com.