All

Most of us feel this at some time

I was not so sure there was enough interest to keep it going

Can I just add, it is very hard to determine the truth of this as a result
of activity in GG, it is a blunt instrument and is not capable of showing
interest only proxies for it like activity around a subject, however the
conversations always get supplanted by the most recent activity. Unless
someone maintains information elsewhere and links to conversations it
leaves our focus.

To get interest to keep anything going show your interest and contribute to
the ideas you want at the top. It is in our hands not that of others who
may very well be interested, if you remind them.

This is where hangouts and other forums come into their own.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/52be7858-ec72-470e-b7f5-f796316c3713%40googlegroups.com.