Josiah,

I look forward to your writing on this.

I also think many things need to be kept until an action has occurred, such
as a task, or memorisation, then there is no harm archiving ones that have
potential future value, and placing the remainder in a recycle bin. An
archive allows a search in the future.

One key is allowing us to forget a task that needs to be done in the
future, and only see it when it needs to be done. We need to trust this
just in time process so we can forget them until we must remember them.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f26314bb-1a0d-4c3f-a503-6dcdddc3933d%40googlegroups.com.