Riz

I seen and used your CSS morphs of libraries. Very good.

Right now I sense the issue is about getting some base library that can
replace Vanilla, look like it, but have the better layout matrices CSS now
inhabits?

(I often feel like the guy who saw but could not do.)

IMO CSS is staring us in the face for getting explicit.

But I slightly worry that 5 solutions will be far worse than one.

Best wishes
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/f947d410-9ed0-47f6-ba45-de9b59cc0500%40googlegroups.com.