Tony,

I assume you are right, the built-in colours of TW seem to stem from this
standard. They can be found in
$:/core/modules/utils/dom/csscolorparser.js

BUT: tachyons.io uses other definitions for a colour palette conaining
identical names ... see http://tachyons.io/#style and scroll down.

So there IS already a mapping, but it is in the core and thus I see no way
to replace it in connection with a theme/skin/design system.

Cheers,
Thomas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/fa871a9f-ad4a-4fdc-b3d4-87f1dc2b5630%40googlegroups.com.