I just want to add one simple observation on Mark's comments.

I do NOT think its healthy we habituated ourselves to Chrome OR Firefox
talk.

TiddlyWiki should USE browsers, not be a Slave any specific one.

Who is Commander? TW or Browser?

Thoughts
Josiah

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/edcd4495-0a19-4723-8ffd-2a02accb3f6e%40googlegroups.com.