It appears that once you have unblocked a file, and then zipped it up, when
you unzip it again it is still unblocked. Or at least preliminary results
suggest that.
So only "super-users" need to worry about running the permissions unblock
script (or the same thing, right clicking on files and unblocking them).

BTW, you were able to download polly-01e-MS.zip, right?

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/e950cb16-624c-46f8-8590-4544a7fb5ca0%40googlegroups.com.