For me personally, I use OneNote a lot. In fact, I use OneNote much more
than TiddlyWiki. The two biggest reasons being that changes to the browser
don't break functionality and that it's ready to go out of the box with no
need for configuration.

TiddlyWiki on the other hand is so much more robust but the problem I
personally always run into is that I'm a fledgling coder/web developer. I
don't already have the knowledge required to customize the CSS or
JavaScript to enable the functionality with minimal effort. This means that
every time I want to use TiddlyWiki, I have to take a lot of time to
configure it the way I want it.

Additionally, I like how my OneNote syncs with OneDrive easily because it's
behind the OneDrive security. I can't necessarily speak to the security of
TiddlyWiki because there's so many ways to set it up. Personally, I like
the old school idea of TiddlyWiki being just a single html file. Sadly
though, TiddlyWiki has better tools available to it when it's run under
Node.js but then, you have to figure out your own way to secure it, which
I'm not quite there yet. The good news is you can just leave it on your LAN
and the outside world can't see it. I don't use multi user access to my
OneNote nor TiddlyWiki so multi user access is useless to me at this time.

For me, this makes TiddlyWiki a great learning tool but not so much a great
tool for actual productivity but this wouldn't be the case with everyone.
For those with the time and the knowledge, I think TiddlyWiki beats
OneNote, hands down.