@Reaktorblue

I think it is very valuable for the TW project with input like what you
just wrote. Even if there's probably nothing directly actionable to improve
TW in it, it does give more context to why people choose TW or not which
and this chisels out what defines TW.

So, the following may seem like I'm defending TW but I'm not. I'm just
pointing out that people make unfair comparisons in some cases:

[...] every time I want to use TiddlyWiki, I have to take a lot of time to
> configure it the way I want it.
>

>From what I understand, people only have *one* instance of OneNote
(...right?) So a fair comparison would be to compar it to *one* instance of
a TW. While this might have to be configured, this a one time thing (if you
configure it "enough"). I certainly fall into this logical fallacy if I'm
not careful; I feel like tweaking TW is a major thing I do... and it it but
because I create *new* TWs all the time.

Plus, after the TW is tweaked, if you put the OneNote next to the TW ...now
it is only one of them that you *can* customize further, and that is a good
thing.

Additionally, I like how my OneNote syncs with OneDrive easily because it's
> behind the OneDrive security. I can't necessarily speak to the security of
> TiddlyWiki because there's so many ways to set it up.

If you store your data on OneDrive... then can't you store your TW there
and it'd be as secure?

<:-)