After some preliminary testing of Containers, I think it might be possible
to set up a proof-of-concept that would let a few folk interact as Peers
that way.  I personally don't have the ability to set this up, but I do see
enough potential in this apporach that I would participate and contribute
as best I can.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Hans