Thanks Jeremy. I'm looking at using the `child_process` module but I don't
see any node_modules/ folder in TW Desktop. Could you give me a leg up on
how to import a module?

Bonus Question: If you could hack a small plugin which shows a button which
execs say `ls` and returns (alerts) the string that would be awesome.

 const exec = require('child_process').exec;
 exec('ls', (err, stdout, stderr) => {
  if (err) {

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at