Hi Marc

> I see the wikis are not running as normal nw.js applications. How are you
> launching them?

Wiki files are loaded in sandboxed iframes; they don't have access to Node.js
features. The main process runs the backstage wiki, a privileged TiddlyWiki
that runs in the background and provides the TiddlyDesktop user interface. That
dichotomy lies behind my comment about needing to figure out a way to
communicate between the two parts of the system.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/93F23B2D-72A2-4ABC-8D83-598A91C3092C%40gmail.com.