Well... naivety is one of my only virtues.

The following code works fine in standard nw.js and shows how the runtime
is just browser+node:

<button onclick="console.log(process.version)">Click Me!</button>

I can even get `require('child_process').exec()` working without requiring
any modules.

So why shouldn't this code run inside TiddlyDesktop?