I'd like to add some more points.

Just as a reminder. No offence intended.

On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 10:08:12 AM UTC+1, Jeremy Ruston wrote:

> TiddlyWiki 5 Dev Hangout #105 will be on Friday 9th February 2018 at 3pm
> GMT.
>
> This will be another developer-oriented hangout to discuss plans for
> project infrastructure improvements in 2018. There are a few intertwingled
> topics, but the key ones revolve around the way that we use GitHub:
>
> * Moving TiddlyWiki5 and TiddlyDesktop to the official TiddlyWiki GitHub
> repo so that we can use more fine-grained permissions to delegate project
> tasks amongst the core team
>
> * Establishing an automated build process so that updates can be published
> quickly by any authorised members of the project team

 * There are 100+ PRs pending ...
    - I think about 10 are approved already, but not merged yet,
       - IMO several "core devs" could speed that process up a lot.

    - This could be a good testcase for the new CI/CD approach.
       - 1 prerelease per PR
       - to bet better feedback from testers.

 * We need to discuss, how we can "get rid" of them, *in a positive way*.
    - I think, contributors, that write PRs can live with a "no", if it is
well-founded.
       - Many PR are better off as plugins.
       - We should show them an easy way to go that route.
    - From my point of view, the status quo is "frustrating" for all sides.

-m

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/e4ca227f-c15e-40ff-9a29-e1458c06b283%40googlegroups.com.