On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 10:26:50 PM UTC+1, Jeremy Ruston wrote:

> Absolutely. Once we're over the technical transition we need to appoint a
> team of volunteers so that we can together deal with the outstanding
> backlog through divide and conquer and a consistent set of
> policies/checklists. The immediate job for the core team is actually to
> start writing down those policies in a clear way so that we can link to
> them.

Sure.

I do have some ideas here. I would like to work with a KISS-like system.
Not this kiss
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiss#/media/File:The_Kiss_-_Gustav_Klimt_-_Google_Cultural_Institute.jpg>,

but this KISS <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KISS_principle>. We just need
a simple way to iterate on the rules, once they are carved in stone. May be
we try sandstone first ;)

-m

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/304ec27d-1d41-4680-b630-49d359222436%40googlegroups.com.