Hi Mario

 * There are 100+ PRs pending ...
>     - I think about 10 are approved already, but not merged yet,
>        - IMO several "core devs" could speed that process up a lot.

That is indeed the primary driver for the move from github.com/Jermolene to
github.com/TiddlyWiki; as you know, personal accounts don't have the same
capabilities to delegate access as organisations do.

>     - This could be a good testcase for the new CI/CD approach.
>        - 1 prerelease per PR
>        - to bet better feedback from testers.

Absolutely, being able to do that is one of the key benefits of CI.

>  * We need to discuss, how we can "get rid" of them, *in a positive way*.
>     - I think, contributors, that write PRs can live with a "no", if it is
> well-founded.
>        - Many PR are better off as plugins.
>        - We should show them an easy way to go that route.
>     - From my point of view, the status quo is "frustrating" for all sides.

Absolutely. Once we're over the technical transition we need to appoint a
team of volunteers so that we can together deal with the outstanding
backlog through divide and conquer and a consistent set of
policies/checklists. The immediate job for the core team is actually to
start writing down those policies in a clear way so that we can link to
them.

Best wishes

Jeremy

> -m
>
> --
> msgid/tiddlywikidev/e4ca227f-c15e-40ff-9a29-e1458c06b283%
> 40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/e4ca227f-c15e-40ff-9a29-e1458c06b283%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Jeremy Ruston