On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 2:20:35 PM UTC+1, PMario wrote:

> The proposal here is, that every PR to the main repo will be automatically
> built and deployed as an experimental edition, that contains the changes.
> So others can easily test them and give feedback.
> The deploy step will only happen, if the build step is successful.

What I also want is, that if a experimental version is crated the bot
should push a link to eg: https://gitter.im/TiddlyWiki/public
Which is a chat, that has good linking possibilities to github.

-m

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/bb745e89-a7ba-492f-b847-06ad4714301a%40googlegroups.com.