Hi Evan

Apologies, the end of my reply got garbled in copy and pasting:

>> In most cases, bootloader modules (including modloader) are going to want to
>> generate any output to $:/temp or similar, where they won't create
>> persistent changes in the wiki.

My reply to this paragraph was missing:

> That’s OK, any $:/temp tiddlers in $tw.preloadTiddlers will still have the
> normal behaviour of not being persisted.

I should also have added that I think we can enhance the behaviour of
library:yes tiddlers so that they can reside in shadow tiddlers.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/E825C0FD-35D0-48BA-8359-ADCF2E40339A%40gmail.com.