Hi Simon,

Before you commit to the notes testpilot as a starting point, throw this
into a bookmark URL field:

contenteditable style="font:normal 16px
sans-serif;background-color:%23f0fcff;margin:0;padding:0.5em;"></body>

Open it up and play.  You can even paste images.

I did have one that saved full html but I can't find it right now.

Either way, this saves LOCALLY... and without any third-party licensing and
terms to negotiate.

Seriously, if you're going to try jigging TW into a sidebar, I'd start
"here", not "there" :)

Coda

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/9f39fdd1-6276-44cc-a903-279edd43069a%40googlegroups.com.