> np. And again, a regular textfile bookmarklet is generally better (for the
> OP solution).  File/SaveAs is good enough (sans images).  And it doesn't
> *need* to be in the sidebar, either... create two, one of each.
>
> my intention was not having something just good enough, I was thinking
more in the "good" direction ;)

I think having a wiki open, but being able to edit tiddlers from a panel
docked to other pages would be nice, having the wiki simultaneously updated.

Now I think a button from within a wiki that opens an editor panel in a new
window can already do that - I did something like that with the sidebar once

let me see if I find that solution, then I'll tinker something in my
alchemy laboratory

BTC

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/ffb3c834-d6bc-4f23-93bf-22dda3d47dbb%40googlegroups.com.