This would be a way I think:

It's a stripped-down view you can open in a new window, add tiddlers, edit
them, there's also a dropzone to drag stuff into.
I'm not happy that the address bar shows up on top - I think I could make
some pull requests for the tm-new-window message, some parameters... maybe
also a solution for docking the window? Is that possible?

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit