This would be a way I think: http://rocketdock.tiddlyspot.com/

It's a stripped-down view you can open in a new window, add tiddlers, edit
them, there's also a dropzone to drag stuff into.
I'm not happy that the address bar shows up on top - I think I could make
some pull requests for the tm-new-window message, some parameters... maybe
also a solution for docking the window? Is that possible?

BTC

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/1602b031-2f0c-401e-a047-8085c114cef3%40googlegroups.com.