About namespaces:

In TW everything is a tiddler. Eg: plugins.

A plugin is a tiddler, with a content-type: application/json and a field:
plugin-type:
plugin

This tiddler contains several other tiddlers. At startup, those "content"
tiddlers are extracted into ShadowTiddlers.

See: ControlPanel: Plugins
<https://tiddlywiki.com/#%24%3A%2Fcore%2Fui%2FControlPanel%2FPlugins> tab

The first plugin is named: Browser Sniffing:

If you click it, it opens a tiddler named.
$:/plugins/tiddlywiki/browser-sniff
<https://tiddlywiki.com/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Ftiddlywiki%2Fbrowser-sniff>  As
you can see, we follow a naming convention here.

$:/plugins ... global prefix for plugins
/tiddlywiki ... author
/browser-sniff ... plugin name

If I would create the plugin, it would be: $:/plugins/pmario/browser-sniff
... and so on  ...

At startup this plugin is expanded into:

   - $:/plugins/tiddlywiki/browser-sniff/bowser/bowser.js

<https://tiddlywiki.com/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Ftiddlywiki%2Fbrowser-sniff%2Fbowser%2Fbowser.js>

   - $:/plugins/tiddlywiki/browser-sniff/readme

<https://tiddlywiki.com/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Ftiddlywiki%2Fbrowser-sniff%2Freadme>

   - $:/plugins/tiddlywiki/browser-sniff/sniff.js

<https://tiddlywiki.com/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Ftiddlywiki%2Fbrowser-sniff%2Fsniff.js>

   - $:/plugins/tiddlywiki/browser-sniff/usage

<https://tiddlywiki.com/#%24%3A%2Fplugins%2Ftiddlywiki%2Fbrowser-sniff%2Fusage>

So this is one naming convention, we follow. There are a lot more. ... So
imo we just would need to come up with a "global" scheme, that is flexible
enough, to include content from other TWs, in a sensible way, without
loosing functionality.

-mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/3b032aae-be44-4084-9cbf-6cb7c65b428e%40googlegroups.com.