About namespaces again.

I think, the datproject.org in combination with beakerbrowser.com would
provide us with a nice NS.

It uses dat://<hash>/index.html  ...

The <hash> is the public key to access the content. If you know the <hash>
you are able to access the content with a p2p network.

It will be possible to make every single tiddler accessible. eg:
dat.//<hash>/tiddlers/test.tid  ... or something like this. ...

... So we just needed to include it as a tiddler field. eg: origin. So the
internal minimal structure would look like this:

title: my-new-tiddler
origin: <hash>

BUT there is a problem. ... A privacy problem.

Beaker promotes <https://beakerbrowser.com> "Secret File sharing" as one of
their features. ... So let's say we drag&drop import  a tiddler from a
"private" dat:// address to a TW with a "public" dat:// address and set the
origin-field as proposed above.

That's a privacy problem, since everyone which has access to "public",
would now also know the "private" hash and can access the whole content. :/

So we would need to hash the dat://<hash> again and save the hashed-hash as
the origin. So you would need to know the private dat:// address, to
compare it with the origin: hashed-hash ....

Which imo would create a new "lookup problem", that doesn't scale well.

just my thoughts
mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/f71d239e-376e-4c0a-9962-dcc9108026b6%40googlegroups.com.