Hi Yakov,

I can only build an empty html TWc with a node script that retrieves the
files, concate them and replaces the place holders in the template, no
testing is done other than loading the TWc in a browser.
I am going to clean up the code a litle and will pass it on.

Have a nice day, Okido

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/7194006e-69a6-4a4a-a6de-03afc9804a67%40googlegroups.com.