Hi Yakov

Terrific progress, well done!

> What I still don't understand is how do I get those .tid files updated
> (except for editing them as plain text) from the tiddlywiki.github.com repo
> (and shouldn't we move the content files to that repo instead of the repo of
> TW2 core?). It would be nice to edit a TW (tiddlywiki.github.com
> repo/index.html) and get those files updated..

The tiddlywiki.github.com repo is for storing the output of the build process;
the files within it are exposed to the web as https://classic.tiddlywiki.com.
There shouldn't be anything in that repo that was not generated by the build
process.

> Any suggestions? Jeremy, where did you get those .tid files from (and how?)
> for making this commit:
> https://github.com/TiddlyWiki/TiddlyWiki/commit/c5d5c85eb7337a4f052f0d0151de0679be72e0ed
>  ?

Those .tid files were obtained from a backup of tiddlywiki.tiddlyspace.com that
I took before it shut down.

To make further content changes you'd manually edit those .tid files, recommit
them to the TiddlyWiki/TiddlyWiki repo, and then re-run the build process to
regenerate tiddlywiki.github.com.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/948502F4-7D51-46B2-B010-97AD3BE5B8C1%40gmail.com.