Hi Okido,

could you specify links to and parts of files which refer to? I mean, I've
opened empty.html that I've built, found merge(config.shadowTiddlers,{
(line 1209) and SideBarTabs in it (line 1216) and there are "<", not "&lt;".

Actually, I haven't dived into the building scripts, they just worked and I
thought "right, the building process works normally, now let's update the
other parts of infrastructure (like tests and TWc site)".

But new lightweight scripts with documented internals are surely welcome.

Best regards,
Yakov.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/381b92fc-9ab6-4106-9240-29be5a6abf7f%40googlegroups.com.