Hello Yakov,

When I use the file
https://github.com/YakovL/tiddlywiki/blob/YLTW/shadows/GettingStarted.tid
it contains a macro call: <<option txtUserName>>
Code:
title: GettingStarted

To get started with this blank [[TiddlyWiki]], you'll need to modify the
following tiddlers:
* [[SiteTitle]] & [[SiteSubtitle]]: The title and subtitle of the site, as
shown above (after saving, they will also appear in the browser title bar)
* [[MainMenu]]: The menu (usually on the left)
* [[DefaultTiddlers]]: Contains the names of the tiddlers that you want to
appear when the TiddlyWiki is opened
You'll also need to enter your username for signing your edits: <<option
txtUserName>>

When I look up this code in your build that is here:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywikiclassic/4xiDlSbiY9c the
code is inserted at line 117 and looks like this:

<pre>To get started with this blank [[TiddlyWiki]], you'll need to modify
the following tiddlers:
* [[SiteTitle]] &amp; [[SiteSubtitle]]: The title and subtitle of the site,
as shown above (after saving, they will also appear in the browser title
bar)
* [[MainMenu]]: The menu (usually on the left)
* [[DefaultTiddlers]]: Contains the names of the tiddlers that you want to
appear when the TiddlyWiki is opened
You'll also need to enter your username for signing your edits: &lt;&lt;option
txtUserName&gt;&gt;
</pre>

As you can see the macro changed from <<option txtUserName>> to
&lt;&lt;option txtUserName&gt;&gt; this is no problem as it executes
properly.
The issue is that when I build from the code that contains << and >> I need
to replace the << >> by &lt;&lt; &gt;&gt; etc else it renders incorrect, it
becomes <<option txtusername="">>;\n</option>.
It only is happening with the shadow tiddlers.
Hence my question if your build script replaces the << >>  to html entity
names.

I hope this makes it clear.

Have a nice day, Okido

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/d48c8c51-f486-4461-a436-d21fb84c160c%40googlegroups.com.