TiddlyTweeter/Josiah

My bullet list is only to give a general idea of what should be possible.
It is in deed broad but it is also very unspecific because not only could
each bullet probably be implemented in several ways, it might also depend
on how the sharing-of-tiddlers is actually implemented.

This should also answer your request for:

IF I, say converted David's list, WHAT would be the best format (basically
> fields defined and filled for every Tiddler?) that is optimal for sharing?
> Where's the list :-)?

...i.e; I have no idea. Nobody can know this yet. It may depend on how the
sharing is implemented. It may also depend on *what people want to do with
it: *For example, Twitter has that fixed number of characters limit so if,
for some reason, sharing typically ends up as tweets then that would of
course affect what is "best format". Just not possible to know at this
stage.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/8cd9f28b-7c4a-46b8-9743-b730b9b7dc61%40googlegroups.com.