Is the idea of shared tiddlers plugin that was part of TwC useful in this
context ? It seems if we could get it to work in TW5 context it would also
help with reducing the tiddlywiki file size and help organising information
better ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/e5aa014a-c571-46c8-94da-275678abe8ae%40googlegroups.com.