Thanks Jeremy!
My pull request (https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/pull/3876) for
changing the Markdown plugin to use the Remarkable rendering library has
been hanging out there for a while now, and I think it only needs a final
ACK? I noticed pull request #3271 is also with regard to the Markdown
renderer (and I think switching to the Remarkable library handles that use
case too). Could this be considered for the upgrade? Or what else should be
done there to make it ready?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/fc213aa5-a7d4-452d-abf1-a75ee2bef291%40googlegroups.com.