TonyM wrote:

> I Edit the tiddler then "this tiddler on GitHub" I get a 404 Error

That's strange. Just as an experiment, here's a direct link to HelloThere
on gh
<https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/edit/tiddlywiki-com/editions/tw5.com/tiddlers/hellothere/HelloThere.tid>,

i.e as accessed when I clicked on "edit this tiddler on gh.."

Just a note: It is not meaningful to edit it while on the tiddlywiki server
as it will not transfer. What happens when the link works is you see the
raw (rather hard to read) tiddler there where you must make your changes.

<:-)

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/87b3defa-3907-4926-be92-4b25d85e9e7e%40googlegroups.com.