Jeremy,

I wish to contribute directly to this release and have being involved in
many discussions.

However when I am on https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/# I cant get the
"Can you help us improve this documentation? Find out how
<https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/#Improving%20TiddlyWiki%20Documentation>
to edit this tiddler on GitHub
<https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/edit/tiddlywiki-com/editions/tw5.com/tiddlers/filters/Filter%20Operators.tid>
"
to work.

In this case I am contributing to the documentation that will appear on
tiddlywiki.com when the release is made.

But how would I contribute a change to the release itself?

One example may be the observation that the following tiddlers should be
tagged with  [[String Operators]]

[[join Operator]]
lowercase
split
splitregexp
trim
uppercase

I have being installing items on the pre-release, and testing new features
and more with no issues so far.

Regards
Tony

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/b9f16298-9934-4cd3-b0c9-2ac8e14d7fd0%40googlegroups.com.