Further to this discussion, my fluke.l monitor has never decoded the Tbolt oscillator voltage, although all other data is displayed successfully. I contacted fluke.l regarding the problem and he promised to look into it - that was over a year ago and I have heard nothing since. As a precaution I have retro-fitted the missing components, a la Didier, it doesn't address the data display problem of course, but otherwise the monitor works OK. Just don't think you'll get any after-sales support!

David