Hi Jim,

Teqc is not a Windows-only program.  There are actually several ARM/Debian
compilations. I assume some receiver protocols have been implemented with NDAs
attached (hey Trimble...) and that might be one reason not to distribute source
code. However if JPL would have a long term need for a specific build - Perhaps
Unavco would consider supporting that.

https://www.unavco.org/software/data-processing/teqc/teqc.html

Teqc does translation (binary to Rinex conversion), editing of rinex and
quality control of rinex data.

Not sure if that is something you want/need to do at your Beaglebone or what
post processing package you intend to use.  Some post processing softwares
might eat uBlox binary natively - all likely support rinex.

—

    Björn

Sent from my iPhone