Hi guys

First I want to thanks the developers for the new ver. 1.4.0

A year or something ago Ervin wrote a quick Python2 script for keying via hamlib. It has n

been working flawlessly until now. I've upgraded to Fedora31 and Python2 has been depreciated. I am trying to convert it to python3;

 But I think it is a good time for a humble feature request for Tlf 1.x.x. A build in hamlib keyer, so at least I can avoid stressfull  expiriences like this.

All modern rigs have keying via hamlib.

73 de OZ1GNN

--
Med venlig hilsen

Christian Treldal
"Remember Darwin; building a better mousetrap merely results in smarter mice."