Before any technical or wording feedback, I am confused as to the nature of
this document. It does not seem to specify any protocol change or mechanism,
and it does not even focus on solutions to move the web further.

Instead, it looks like a well edited blog post, presenting the perspective of
one segment of the industry. (The perspective seems to also lack consensus, but
I believe even that is secondary.) Note how as of
draft-camwinget-tls-use-cases-05 there are no IANA considerations, no security
considerations, and no occurrences of any of the BCP 14 key words (MUST,
SHOULD, etc.).

Is there precedent for publishing such a document as an RFC?