Informational documents do not (usually) have normative statements.  If they
had normative language, they would be standards track document.

Thanks,
Bret
PGP Fingerprint: 63B4 FC53 680A 6B7D 1447  F2C0 74F8 ACAE 7415 0050
"Without cryptography vihv vivc ce xhrnrw, however, the only thing that can not
be unscrambled is an egg."