I don’t have a preference for whether this draft should become a working group
item, or become an AD-sponsored or individual submission​, but in any case it
contains important additions to the security considerations of RFC 8446. The
use-cases it details are real-life scenarios where the introduction of TLS 1.3
in place of 1.2 has an impact on the security of systems (according to the
threat model outlined in RFC 3552 and the additional non-ComSec threats that
have been identified subsequent to the publication of RFC 3552); therefore they
should be accurately and publicly recorded.

-- Mark

On Sun, Jul 21, 2019 at 6:51 AM Nancy Cam-Winget (ncamwing)
<ncamw...@cisco.com><mailto:ncamw...@cisco.com%3e>; wrote:

> Hi,

> Thanks to all the feedback provided, we have updated the

> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-camwinget-tls-use-cases-04

> draft.  At this point, we believe the draft is stable and would like to

> request its publication as an informational draft.

> Warm regards,

>     Nancy

This information is exempt under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (FOIA) and
may be exempt under other UK information legislation. Refer any FOIA queries to
ncscinfo...@ncsc.gov.uk. All material is UK Crown Copyright ©