On Wednesday, 24 July 2019 05:17:37 CEST Ackermann, Michael wrote:
> This should not be dismissed as small segments of industries.    This
> represents ubiquitous use cases at all large organizations in Insurance,
> Health Care, Banking, Automotive and many others.

Not "all" and not "ubiquitous", the word you're looking for is "some". As it
was pointed out many times already on this mailing list.

> We as the IETF should
> not lightly dismiss such significant numbers and volume, even (or
> especially),  if the answers are not easy ones.

Also, the people that are pushing against the IETF consens should not lightly
dismiss it, even (or especially), if the answers are not the ones that they
would like to hear.

--
Regards,
Hubert Kario