----- Original Message -----
From: "Jon Stevens" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<callous rant snipped>

I think Jon is going for the record to see how many developers and people of
good conscience he can alienate.

Costin, I appreciate all of the hard work you have done on the Tomcat project.
You were pivotal in cleaning up a rat's nest of spaghetti that Sun dumped
(graciously donated) on the group. I like Tomcat 4's design better, but it
wasn't burdened with the luxury of legacy!

Jon will be quick to add that he also appreciates the hard work, as he has done
so often between derisions. Jon, maybe it's not the message but the tact. My
personal impression of you is in the toilet now. Not that you care.

jim