Jon ha escrito:

> Please look at all the information available to you about
> what is happening
> before commenting again.

To give people a chance to get a personal opinion let's go to the REAL
start of this thread, a interesting exercise ( at least for me )....

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=tomcat-dev&m=86951938807358&w=2

Have good trip into the past!!! ( almost exactly 1 year ago )

a quote from James D Davidson:

"
Given that this is a voluteer org, I think that we need to allow the
revolutionaries to work on their stuff and let the evolutionaries work
on
their things and come up with a balance to let everyone work in the way
in
which they are comfortable. After all, it's stoopid to lock people out
of
doing what they want to since they are giving of their time and talent
for
free.
"

How can we reach the "balance" between TC3.3 & TC4.0?

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega