> I wish people would pay more attention to what the
> overall issues are
> instead of focusing on entirely the wrong things.

+1 on this

> The issue is the idea of a 3.3 and I'm not saying to
> "jump" to 4.0.

I don't see how did you created a "3.3" issue -
tomcat3.x development continues as it did before, and
I don't remember 3.2 beeing an "issue" or anyone
saying that 3.2 shouldn't have been developed. ( well,
I remember something about that - but it seems that
those who believed that were very wrong )

In fact, 3.3 doesn't even exist - when the development
on the main branch of tomcat 3 will reach a stable
state we can discuss about 3.3 , and you can argue
that it's better or worse than 3.2 and we should ( or
should not ) release it. Until that happens, TC3.3
refers to the version that is developmed out of tomcat
3 main branch - and you are welcomed to comment on any
development that takes place and send your feedback
about any commit. Those are the only real issues so
far - if you are interested in 3.x future.

> Please look at all the information available to you
> about what is happening
> before commenting again.

+1 again, jon