Hi,
The format I use for MD5 sums is the standard one.  Every other project
I know uses this format, so I think if anything this user needs to
adjust his preferences ;)  However, if there's a standard or spec
somewhere that mandates we use md5 -r (reverse output format), then
sure, someone point me to it and I'll follow that spec when signing
releases.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics