From: jean-frederic clere [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 5:26 AM
To: Tomcat Developers List
Subject: Re: Fwd: md5 sums for jakarta downloads

Pier Fumagalli wrote:

Begin forwarded message:

From: Andy Mudrak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 10 August 2004 00:57:44 BST
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: md5 sums for jakarta downloads

Hi,

I noticed that your MD5 sums on your website are not all formatted
correctly.  I specifically downloaded the Tomcat 5.0.27 MD5 file,

and

found this out.  Not that it's a big deal or anything like that, but
it'd be good to have the MD5 properly formatted, that is the MD5 sum
and then the file name...

I am not sure that is a good idea: +++ -bash-2.05b$ openssl md5 toto MD5(toto)= efd6b079984c77cd80254ff266e9ab43 +++

And looking in the Jakarta "Binary downloads" I have found that a lot

of

other
MD5 file are using the Tomcat format.

Thanks,