On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Zsolt Koppany wrote:

> Hi,
>
> with the code below I can get netscape not to cache a jsp page but it
> does not work with Internet-Explorer.
> Does anybody know why?
>

> response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "no-cache");
> response.setHeader("Pragma", "no-cache");\

Mac, or PC? What version? IE Mac has a lot of cache problems. For one, it
will not send a pragma: no-cache header to a proxy even when the user
tries to do a super reload. This is a bug that I have reported multiple
times. MS claims that this is correct behavior.. uh BS! The PC version
will set this header!

Joe Laffey
LAFFEY Computer Imaging
St. Louis, MO