You could try having the JSP set its modified time to 'now', using a
java.util.Calendar object. That should cause the cache on the browser to
retrieve an updated copy of the page. I don't recall how to do this in
JSP land, but servlets do it by implementing getLastModified(), derived
from HttpServlet. The idea is to set a header in the response object to
indicate the modification time as being a few milliseconds ago, but
I don't recall the exact name of the header that needs to be set.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

- Roby