Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]Im Auftrag von Zsolt Koppany
Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. März 2001 17:32
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: Cache problem with IE

I have the problem under Windows (I don't have Mac).
My goal is: when the user just comes back to a (JSP) page I want the
page executed again to show up to date information.

Joe Laffey wrote:

> On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Zsolt Koppany wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > with the code below I can get netscape not to cache a jsp page but it
> > does not work with Internet-Explorer.
> > Does anybody know why?
> >

> > response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "no-cache");
> > response.setHeader("Pragma", "no-cache");\
>
> Mac, or PC? What version? IE Mac has a lot of cache problems. For one, it
> will not send a pragma: no-cache header to a proxy even when the user
> tries to do a super reload. This is a bug that I have reported multiple
> times. MS claims that this is correct behavior.. uh BS! The PC version
> will set this header!
>
> Joe Laffey
> LAFFEY Computer Imaging
> St. Louis, MO

Zsolt Koppany
Intland GmbH www.intland.com
Schulze-Delitzsch-Strasse 16
D-70565 Stuttgart
Tel: +49-711-7871080 Fax: +49-711-7871017