Hi,
It's possible to use Cactus with Tomcat 4.x and 5.0.x.  I haven't tried
5.5 with Cactus yet.  If I were you, I'd try to make Cactus and Tomcat
5.5 work together first, without any aspects, and then add those later
if you want.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.